In this webinar, participants will learn how to make their congregations welcoming and safe for bisexual people. Topics include:
- One definition of bisexuality (hint: it’s not binary)
- New models of sexual orientation
- Debunking common myths and stereotypes about bisexual people, and learn about
- Research and data about bisexuality
- Bisexually-friendly interpretations of scripture
- Concrete steps to make your faith community more welcoming to bisexual people
This webinar comes from the Religious Institute and is sponsored by the Office of Emerging Ministries and the Online Learning Center of Metropolitan Community Churches and the Office of Health and Wholeness Ministry of the United Church of Christ.
Click here to view this online on-demand webinar
Disclaimer: Sacred Space Online Learning (SSOL) seeks to provide individuals with information about religious, spiritual, or faith-based online resources from a variety of sources. Sacred Space Online Learning does NOT claim ownership over this online course or online offering. Sacred Space Online Learning is also NOT responsible for the accuracy of the materials, the content, the way they are advertised or taught, or the costs associated with this online course or offering. The views and opinions expressed in this online course or offering are those of the creators and/or the persons appearing in the online class or offering. They do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SSOL, the OFLD, or MCC. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the creator(s) of the given online course or online offering.