There are many grants available that support the work that congregations provide and learning to write grants thoughtfully and diligently can make a huge difference to your organization.
The top concepts that are covered are;
- Background information to seeking grants
- CRA charitable Status (T3010)
- Narrative Budgeting
- United Church Grant Sources
- United Church Foundation Grant Sources
- External Grant Sources – Foundations
- Effective Proposal Writing
- Before you begin
- Proposal writing process
- Tips on writing proposals
- Information sources
End result is the resources and process to writing a successful grant proposal.
Presenter: Doug Flanders