This webinar explores “Tech 101” for faith-based organizations, including:
- What is the tech donations program and how to get started
- The different software and hardware available to you (tailored to the audience)
- Important info about an organization’s TechSoup Canada account
- Technology tips and best practices
Register for this online religious webinar about technology from United Church of Canada.
NOTE: To view this course, click on the link above. Then click on the “Buy Now” button. On the following page click on “Checkout Now.” If the course has a cost you’ll be directed to pay via PayPal. If the course is free, it will take some time for the information to load after clicking on “Checkout Now” (up to a minute or so). When you see an order confirmation page, click on the link under “You may track the latest status of your order(s) here:” You’ll be taken to a new page. In the “Order Information” section look for “Download.” Click on the word “Download.” An Adobe PDF file about this webinar will download onto your computer. Open the PDF file where you’ll find the actual link to watch the free on-demand webinar. Adobe Connect is required to view the webinar.
Upcoming Webinars & Other Recordings
For the schedule of upcoming EDGE webinars, please check http://www.edge-ucc.ca/ webinars for more information. You can see our full listing of recorded webinars available for free and purchase at http://www.edge-ucc.ca/store.
If you have any problems accessing the webinar recording, please try the following:
- try opening the URL in a different web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.) You may need to copy the link and paste it into the different browser.
- run this test to ensure your computer is running the necessary software to show the webinar: https://na1cps.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Disclaimer: Sacred Space Online Learning (SSOL) seeks to provide individuals with information about religious, spiritual, or faith-based online resources from a variety of sources. Sacred Space Online Learning does NOT claim ownership over this online course or online offering. Sacred Space Online Learning is also NOT responsible for the accuracy of the materials, the content, the way they are advertised or taught, or the costs associated with this online course or offering. The views and opinions expressed in this online course or offering are those of the creators and/or the persons appearing in the online class or offering. They do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of SSOL, the OFLD, or MCC. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the creator(s) of the given online course or online offering.